Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Go Dog Go...


Go Dog Go Book, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...

~Go Dog Go~

This little book is one of my all time favorites!
Actually, this copy was given to me many years ago from my daughter
On Christmas Day 2004
As my original copy was tattered and falling apart!

There are so many little things I love about this book;
Firstly, there is contrast
Big Dog
Little Dog

Black and White Dogs

There is the question, do you LIKE my _______
(Fill in the blank)

Some are going IN
Some are going OUT

Some go ROUND and ROUND
Some go UP
Some go DOWN

Some are OVER
Some our UNDER

There is DAY
And there is NIGHT

Some WORK
Some PLAY

Go Dog Go

Well the idea is this for me;
At different times of the day or my life I have done all of these things!

Where do I go from here we may ask at times;
Well, actually we must hold steady.
And keep going, and going...

This morning I was wondering why it seems some people choose not to like us?
Why do we not fit in with this class or this program or church?
Why do some people shun us and leave us on the sidelines?
Why does are usefulness stop being used?

Do we just have to settle for the (everybody is doing it)
Is your standard looked upon as too high? 

Or maybe as your way of doing things are just old fashion!

I can see that this next generation has learned to ignore most
Of the old traditions. And live their days with "Whatever"

But if you want to believe an Old Dog can't learn new tricks;
Well, I choose to believe I can do whatever the Lord has for me!

Because I know the end of the story!

It is a great BIG DOG PARTY...


And finally the LADY dog ask's The MAN dog
The same question again,

"DO YOU LIKE MY HAT?"

 I DO,
He says, What A Hat!
I like it!
I Like that PARTY HAT


Never give UP...





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar